SkinCeuticals- CE FERULIC® with 15% L-Ascorbic Acid
Dry, Normal, Combination Skin, Sensitive
Weakened, Dehydrated, Skin discoloration, Mature
A patented vitamin C day serum that provides advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin tone. It is now clinically proven to reduce the combined oxidative damage of free radicals generated by UV, ozone and diesel exhaust. US Patent No. 7,179,841. CE Ferulic features a synergistic combination of antioxidants consisting of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to boost protection against environmental damage caused by free radicals which can contribute to atmospheric aging . CE Ferulic is now proven to reduce the combined oxidative damage generated by UVA/UVB rays, ozone pollution and diesel engine exhaust by up to 41%. In addition to its antioxidant protection benefits, CE Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of under-eye wrinkles and fine lines, and loss of firmness, while brightening skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing harmful free radicals.
- Visible anti-aging benefits, such as improving the appearance of under-eye wrinkles and fine lines, loss of firmness, and brightening the complexion.
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage on the skin.
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for at least 72 hours.
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry and sensitive skin.
- Tested to be suitable for post-laser use, always consult a physician for individual post-treatment care.
15% L-ascorbic acid
Praised for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C helps neutralize free radicals and protect against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits.
This pure form of vitamin E neutralizes free radicals and replenishes skin lipids. It has been proven to act synergistically with vitamin C.
0.5% ferulic acid
A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits and stability of vitamins C and E.